Content segmentation is nothing new. In fact, Google and Facebook have great tools to create advertising campaigns with a number of variables to segment content thanks to all the information that is collected on all users; They know from the name of your pet to who your idol is. 😲
In addition to the data that we provide ourselves to Google and Facebook (consciously or unconsciously), the mere fact of interacting with a web page from a smart device leaves a trail of data that turns out to be much more useful than we think; there the well-known cookies come into play.
since privacy is one of the most valued values by web users and non-compliance with them can cost you up to € 150,000 in penalty.
It is annoying to be persecuted by advertisements from car insurance companies for having shown interest in a car and, therefore, we understand that the mutual knowledge between web visitor and web page with prudence and good purpose, can add much value to virtual relationships between companies and clients .
From the need to add real value, the Livebeep profile tool was born. On the one hand, the content intended for web visitors will be more personalized. And, on the other hand, businesses will have a better conversion rate because they offer higher value content to their web visitors.
What can you do with the Livebeep PROFILES option?
- You can generate different content for recurring visitors from new visitors
- Create content only for visitors who are already part of our database (as a newsletter subscriber, for example)
- Configure specific messages for visitors who have been browsing your website for a long time and are undecided
- Customize the texts of an invitation for visitors who come from an intermediary website
- Create specific notices for visitors who are located in a specific country
- Recommend specific products or services for those visitors who have visited a part of our website
- Encourage those visitors who have seen the rates of your services to request a quote and contact youHow does Livebeep identify each profile?
By many cookies. So if a visitor, by her own will, deletes the browsing data, the cookie history is lost. But, don’t worry, it immediately starts to crawl again.