One of the most common complements in the office is a nice cup with a steaming liquid inside. We have types on Livebeep; the tea cup and the coffee cup.
Advantages of coffee:
- It contains caffeine; that burns fat from the body and increases your adrenaline levels.
- It contains essential nutrients like vitamin B2, B5, manganese, potassium, magnesium and niacin.
- It can combat depression, Harvard says.
- And different studies indicate that it decreases the possibility of suffering neurodegenerative disease.
Now we go with the tea:
- It contains antioxidants that can help you to slow down the aging process and help regenerate and repair cells.
- It is a natural antibiotic: some compounds in the tea are able to kill or suppress the growth of the acid production of bacteria that cause cavities in the mouth.
- It is digestive and helps you to soothe the discomfort of the stomach.
- Several studies point out that the consumption of tea can make your immune system stronger.
Well … are you more tea drinker o coffe drinker?