Why use a CRM?
If your goal is to increase your sales, improve your productivity and have more control, CRM software can help you. It records all contact information, company activity, financials, marketing and sales communications, etc. In addition, your team can include relevant feedback to the benefit of customer service. CRM stores it as an individual record allowing you to have a holistic view of the customer.
Download CRM Information PDF
Analyze and track your customers
- Facilitate your commercial management with all the information generated by the integration of your company with your customers.
- Build customer loyalty.
- Design your sales funnels, marketing, etc. with phases and stages.
- Analyze the profitability of each customer and their buying potential.
- Know your customers' behavior and habits, as well as their preferences.
- Obtain information about your after-sales services and complaints.
Start your free trial today and access personalized training with one of our agents
3 Main advantages of a CRM
- Strengthen the relationship with your customers, collaborators and suppliers. Follow up on an individual basis. Centralise your communications. Organise events and videoconferences. Create tickets for your team to resolve any incident or enquiry.
- Improve your team's internal communication. In the CRM panel, you can include comments, reports on prior assistance and attachment files. In that way, whoever needs it can access the information to get a comprehensive view and manage the customer properly.
- Know your target audience and segment. Use the filters to find out what sector they belong to, their activity, their country, what stage of the sales funnel they are in, etc.