Here you have a couple of very useful tips that we have been compiling from various blogs on the most important aspects to improve the user’s web experience.
For those new to the topic, the web user experience is part of the overall UX (User Experience) strategies. It is the set of factors and elements related to the interaction of a user with your website and this new “doctrine” has the purpose of getting the best perception of said website.
It is true that, in user experiences, external factors play an important role (user expectations, previous browsing experiences, aesthetic tastes, internet speed …), but each Beeper has the responsibility to do everything possible to improve the factors within your reach.
We rank the following factors in order of impact:
1. Fast loading; according to Google it must be equal to or less than 2 seconds. Here we leave you a Google tool to measure and improve the loading time. We loved it.
2. Design; the coherence of the context is more important than the aesthetics itself. Select a predominant color and a unique design style for all the web pages.
3. Usability; count each one of the clicks that each user has to make to access certain information and reduce them (less clicks = more leads). Make navigation as easy as possible for the user and test it yourself before publishing the page. We rescue an article from this blog for those who want to delve into the subject 🤓.
4. Updated, clear, concise and truthful content. Clearer, water.
5. Visible interaction space; contact points or customer service accessible at all times. There is nothing more annoying than wanting to talk and not being able to. And here we intervene!